Whether you are a food lover or not, the beautiful aroma of a plate of hot Biryani is surly make you drool. Very popular among Indians and its exodus, Biryani has gained the luxury of being a royal food.
Mr. Dinesh Rajput, CEO & Founder of Flavobowl, spoke with us on his journey of Nawabi Zaayka.
Can you please let me know a brief about Flavobowl?
Flavobowl is founded with a vision to provide hygienic, convenient and affordable Food products to masses through innovative channels.
What was the Eureka moment to start Flavobowl?
As a Biryani Lover , I always find it hard to get authentic, hygienic and affordable Biryani on the street, especially in tier-2 cities. This was the problem statement in mind while founding Flavobowl. When the whole Idea was discussed, all of us (Hariharan, Harpreet and myself) got excited and started working on it. (Note: Biryani is a complete meal in itself and it is healthier than most of the junk food available on the streets)
Who are the people involved in Flavobowl?
The entire concept was visualised and implemented by two of my friends and myself.
Dinesh Rajput (Founder and CEO)
- An MBA, a “PROJECT MAN” with 17yrs of rich experience of working at different managerial levels in the biggest MNC s (Telecom, Insurance & Start-ups) of India.
- He has driven big projects with large teams in his career. He has many performance awards to his credit.
- Being the Founder and CEO of FFIPL, based in Chandigarh, all the operations shall be carried under his able guidance.
K. Hariharan (Cofounder and CTO)
- An Electrical Engineering Graduate, carrying a highly successful track record in sales in his 20 yrs. of work experience.
- He has worked at International level and has a sound knowledge of Global Trade practices.
- He has been instrumental in strategic Planning and driving growth to new standards for the MNCs he was part of.
- He is co-founder and CTO of the company, and shall be leading the Marketing and Technical departments.
Harpreet Singh(CoFounder and CFO)
- A thorough businessman who has achieved remarkable success in his business domain.
- By virtue of his unique style of management and experience, the company will be able to scale sustainable growth.
- He is a Cofounder and CFO of the company. He will play a major role in taking crucial and complex decisions.
What is the business model of Flavobowl?
We are currently focusing on B2C (Brand Name: Nawabi Zaayka) through an online platform. Eventually, by the end of 2018 we will be launching our Retail (QSR) and Micro Franchise Models as well.
Does your business model can survive without advertising?
In this highly competitive space, Marketing and Advertisement play a major role in driving growth, and so is the case with us also. As currently, we are focusing online business, we are spending on online medium for promotions.
There are many food tech startups came up in the recent past. What are the unique features of Flavobowl?
It is good to have healthy competition. Unlike other start-ups, we are focusing only on tier-2 & tier-3 towns with a unique and innovative “Micro Franchise” Model.
In how many platforms are you available on?
We have already tied up with Zomato, Foodpanda, Swiggy and UberEats. Our own App and web portal is under construction.
What are the future plans of Flavobowl?
We are operational in Chandigarh, Mohali and Jaipur. By 2018, Our goal is to set-up Cloud kitchens in 18 cities, 3 QSRs and 50 Micro Franchise.
One thing about your team, that motivates you to go to work every single day.
We are a small team with creative Ideas and positive mindset. Every crucial decision is taken after brainstorming. This ‘passion to achieve’ in each team member motivates me big time.
What is your success mantra?
CONCEIVE. BELIEVE. ACHIEVE.
I strongly believe in “Law of Abundance”. Anyone who has a positive mindset, determination and a clear intention, can achieve his goals, how big or small it may be.
Would you like to give any advice to budding entrepreneurs who have an idea, but are afraid of starting up?
First Step to success is having a great Idea. You are done with the first step, don’t think too much, just go ahead and START. Things will fall in place automatically.
Connect with them on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/unitedflavors/Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2018 Zoopah.com - An Online Business Media