About the event
MSME Development Forum, a non profit organisation, is working since 2014, with the inspiration and motivation of our Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi Ji to spread awareness about Central/State Government’s various welfare schemes & initiatives to promote MSMEs, START UPS, Budding young entrepreneurs to propel business activities and generate entrepreneurial/self employment opportunities for 65% young India.
MSME Development forum works as a catalyst between Central/State Governments and business community for policy making & successful implementation of Government’s initiatives like Skill India, Make in India, Digital India, Start-Up India, Stand-Up India etc. for “Making Entrepreneurial India” & to “Make India a global manufacturing hub” by organizing expos, trade fairs, summits, meets, conferences, seminars, road-shows and workshops. Our advisory board consists of prominent MPs, Bureaucrats, Corporate CEOs, Media House Heads, Bank Directors, Business Experts and Social Workers.
India is buzzing with entrepreneurial activity like never before and the government is committed for promoting youth with innovative ideas by “START UP INDIA” Initiative and the “DIPP” under the stewardship of Shri Ramesh Abhishek (Secreatry- DIPP), is determined to make this initiative a scalable reality through pointing out/balancing the reforms and also acting with accountability on the feedback received from the ecosystem to provide an environment to all Start ups to thrive.
Click here for reuse options!
Who should attend?
- Prospective entrepreneurs & innovators
- Corporate, PSU’s, banks, industries businessman, foreign country
- Businessman, foreign country delegates, and their embassies
- Investor, business chambers & associations, service support providers, buyers, sellers, universities & media
- MSMEs, Start-ups, Young Entrepreneurs & other stakeholders to connect, network, exchange & share knowledge
- Find new markets for export/raw material/business opportunities/ JV partners /suitable location in different states and to explore & attract various Govt. schemes, investments etc.
- Structured Mentoring Session and Knowledge Sharing Summits & Workshops.
Copyright 2017 Zoopah.com - An Online Business Media